BARRE N BEND
BARRE N BEND
Barre N Bend
at Woldumar Nature Center w/The Barre Code East Lansing & MI Hot Yoga Studios
This 75 minute class will start off with 30 minutes of barre led by Arika Hundt-Cole of The Barre Code East Lansing followed by a 45 minute vinyasa flow led by Maggie Olds and Samantha Corbit from MI Hot Yoga Studios. Music will drive you through basic barre positions that are meant to challenge you from head to toe. The fun continues with a vinyasa session where each movement is linked to your breath to move from asana to asana. If you want to include your kids in on the fun, there will be a kids yoga class happening at the same time led by Jenna Beckman from the Woldumar Nature Center.
We're raising money for Beat Nb, a national nonprofit focused on beating childhood cancer through innovative clinical trials and research happening right here in Michigan. September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month - FYI, the ribbon color is gold! Here's the skinny on the event:
- Date: Sunday, September 16th
- Venue: Woldumar Nature Center (5739 Old Lansing Rd Lansing, Michigan 48917 (click for directions))
- Start Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Check-in and day of registration: 10:00 - 10:15
- Barre N Bend: 10:30 - 11:45
- Youth Yoga presented by Jess Beckman 10:30 - 11:45
- What's after that? There will bagels and mimosas for the adults after the workout and juice and snack for the kiddos. 🙂
See you there!
Add to Calendar