Because of _____
Almost a non-profit-in-a-box, the Because of _____ program is designed to partner childhood cancer families with the Beat Childhood Cancer family to tell your stories and fundraise toward research and clinical trials beating childhood cancer.
If you’re reading this, you know firsthand the impact childhood cancer has on families, and you’re as passionate about beating childhood cancer as we are. Whether you’re a parent of a child fighting cancer or have known a family affected by this illness, one thing is certain: you want to rewrite the story for children and families around the world.
Turn Your Passion Into a Cure
Because no child or family should have to endure this battle, we’ve made it easy for you to fundraise toward our goal of ensuring every child, everywhere gets a promise of "we know how to beat this."
You'll join the Beat Childhood Cancer family of parents and children, friends and family, fighters and supporters—all dedicated to the same goal: beating childhood cancer. Your passion for finding a cure shouldn’t be dulled by the challenges of starting a nonprofit.
That’s where we can work together.
Beat Childhood Cancer has handled all the nitty-gritty administrative and regulatory tasks of creating a nonprofit, so you can just focus on making a difference. Through a turn-key toolkit, we’ll provide you with the tools you need to get started and the resources you need to plan events, raise money and help fund a future where childhood cancer is beaten – at whatever level of work you’re comfortable with.
Let’s do this.
Everything You Need to Beat Childhood Cancer
Once you’re signed up, we’ll give you access to a wealth of resources to turn your vision into reality. Your Beat Childhood Cancer toolkit will include:
- Your Own Fundraising Page – Serving as the hub for your fundraising and awareness efforts, a dedicated webpage will allow you to showcase the powerful story or stories behind your dedication to beating childhood cancer. You'll receive email reports of donations made as well.
- Event Planning Guides – Events are an excellent way to engage donors and spread awareness. From golf tournaments to 5k runs and more intimate gatherings, we have curated a list of helpful and reliable guides to help you plan and execute a successful event.
- Event Template Materials – Getting the word out is a huge part of events, and we’ve got your promotional materials covered! Simply add your event details to our template, then print, post and share.
- Beat Childhood Cancer Stories Library – Tragedy. Inspiration. Dedication. The candid stories of children - and their families - who are affected by childhood cancer give new meaning to these emotions. Our powerful videos and interviews share the personal impact this disease has on so many more than ourselves.
- Education Tools – Keeping people informed is vital to your efforts. These resources will be helpful for the education of yourself and others – highlighting the history, treatments and future of childhood cancer.
From advocating to fundraising, there are different levels of commitment to a mission like ours. To start a discussion, contact our team and see where you would be most comfortable getting involved in our cause.