For Immediate Release
Delafield, Wis., January 31, 2015 – Gold In September® (G9) announces its 2015 Board of Trustees. Each board member is dedicated and focused on the great need to increase public awareness of childhood cancer, the leading cause of disease related death in children in the United States.
G9 Board of Trustees:
- Sarah Bartosz, President of I Back Jack Foundation, Inc.
- John Bartosz, Managing Attorney of The Kingsbury Firm, LLC
- Shannon Allen, Shareholder of Fox, O’Neill & Shannon, S.C.
- Rory Leyden, President & CEO of Hoffmaster Group, Inc.
- Beth Lunow, Director of Development for Marquette University
- Susan Schneider, Owner/Controller of Evergreen Property Management, Inc.
- John Shinners, Owner & CEO of JTS Direct
- Chellee Siewert, President of Capture Marketing, LLC
- Sandy Wysocki, Director of Audience Development for the Milwaukee Business Journal
- Honorary Board Member: Brian Anderson, Broadcaster
Gold In September® Charitable Trust (G9) is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization with a vision to color the world gold so that every child, everywhere will survive cancer. G9 is dedicated to raising awareness, inspiring action, creating hope, finding cures and defeating childhood cancer. Visit www.goldinseptember.com to learn more about G9.
Mind if we hang out
in your inbox?
We only email once or twice a month, always relevant to how we're working to beat neuroblastoma and other childhood cancers.
Thank you for subscribing!
Something went wrong.