24 hours of giving in Tampa Bay.
May 2nd will be the fourth annual Give Day Tampa Bay. It’s a 24 hour day of philanthropy for the entire Tampa Bay area, and last year over 600 nonprofits raised a total of $2 million.
We’ll be participating for the fourth time this year, with events all across Tampa Bay. All funds raised will benefit our effective research and clinical trials into a cure for neuroblastoma and other childhood cancers. There’s multiple ways you can get involved:
• Mark “Going” on our Facebook event to be notified May 2nd, and make a donation online that day.
• Join or start a Beat Nb Give Day Street Team. You and 2-4 friends will set up a table at a high-traffic place (we’ll help you find one near you), and we’ll provide posters, bracelets, and info on how we’re beating childhood cancer. Your team will encourage passers-by to learn more, and to donate.
• Take a class at Barre Fitness – Tampa. They’re hosting classes all day with a $100 minimum donation to Beat Nb as the access price (THANK YOU!).
• Join our Facebook live and donate to win prizes. We’ll be Facebook Live-ing all day long from a yet-to-be-disclosed place in Tampa. We’ll be giving away gift cards and cool prizes to anyone who donates to our Give Day page. Each hour will have different prizes – like gift cards to Datz, Carmel Cafe, and more, a coffee basket, and more fun things to be announced.
• Visit one of the many restaurants dedicating a portion of their sales to Beat Nb on May 2nd. More details to come, but Anise and various other downtown Tampa restaurants will be dedicating a portion of sales to Beat Nb!
• Throw your own event to benefit Beat Nb on May 2nd. You could host a LulaRoe party, or dedicate a portion of sales at your restaurant (as long as funds are raised and delivered May 2nd), or any sort of creative fundraiser idea you have. Contact us to let us know your idea so we can help plan or promote!
We’re looking forward to Give Day Tampa Bay in 2017. See you out there!