2022 Donor Symposium
The Foundation's first-ever opportunity to bring together donors, supporters, & partners for an in-person overview of what donations to the Foundation have supported over the last decade & what is needed to secure the next decade of hope.
Monday, October 17 - Tuesday October 18, 2022
at Levine Children's Hospital, Charlotte, NC
Funding research and clinical trials for children with solid tumor cancers creating options for kids today to increase survival and decrease toxicity.
To change the story for the next family by finding viable treatment and, ultimately, cures for childhood cancers.
Today, the Beat Childhood Cancer Foundation supports:
- The Beat Childhood Cancer Research Consortium.
- 50+ universities and children's hospitals.
- International network of chidhood cancer clinical trials coordinated by Levine Children's Hospital in Charlotte, NC.
- Closely collaborating investigators linked with laboratory programs developing novel therapies for high-risk pediatric cancers.
- Precision medicine bringing therapies to children TODAY, not a decade from now.
Register Below for Oct 17-18th
Let us know you are coming!
Reserve Your Hotel
Use the link to reserve your room at a special reduced rate.
Watch Your Inbox
We will be sending you updates and more information as we get closer to the date.