2023 Donor Symposium
The Foundation's first-ever opportunity to bring together donors, supporters, & partners for an in-person overview of what donations to the Foundation have supported over the last decade & what is needed to secure the next decade of hope.
Tuesday, March 22 - Wednesday March 23, 2023
in Charlotte, NC
Funding research and clinical trials for children with solid tumor cancers creating options for kids today to increase survival and decrease toxicity.
To change the story for the next family by finding viable treatment and, ultimately, cures for childhood cancers.
Today, the Beat Childhood Cancer Foundation supports:
- The Beat Childhood Cancer Research Consortium.
- 50+ universities and children's hospitals.
- International network of chidhood cancer clinical trials coordinated by Levine Children's Hospital in Charlotte, NC.
- Closely collaborating investigators linked with laboratory programs developing novel therapies for high-risk pediatric cancers.
- Precision medicine bringing therapies to children TODAY, not a decade from now.
Register Below for March 22-23rd
Let us know you are coming!
Reserve Your Hotel
Info will be emailed to you when it becomes available!
Watch Your Inbox
We will be sending you updates and more information as we get closer to the date.