2024 Donor Symposium
The Foundation's opportunity to bring together donors, supporters, & partners for an in-person overview of what donations to the Foundation have supported over the last decade & what is needed to secure the next decade of hope.
Wednesday, February 28 - Friday March 1, 2024
in Hershey, PA
Funding research and clinical trials for children with solid tumor cancers creating options for kids today to increase survival and decrease toxicity.
To change the story for the next family by finding viable treatment and, ultimately, cures for childhood cancers.
Today, the Beat Childhood Cancer Foundation supports:
- The Beat Childhood Cancer Research Consortium.
- 50+ universities and children's hospitals.
- International network of childhood cancer clinical trials coordinated by Penn State University College of Medicine and Penn State Health in Hershey, PA.
- Closely collaborating investigators linked with laboratory programs developing novel therapies for high-risk pediatric cancers.
- Precision medicine bringing therapies to children TODAY, not a decade from now.
Register Below for February 28 - March 1st
Let us know you are coming!
Reserve Your Hotel
Click the LINK below to reserve by January 29th!
Watch Your Inbox
We will be sending you updates and more information as we get closer to the date.
Fill out the form to register to join us!
Click HERE to Book your group rate for Pennsylvania State University On Behalf of BCC Research Consortium Symposium Room Block. (more details under the HOTEL tab above)
The last day to reserve a room for your group block is Monday, January 29, 2024.